2011년 1월 11일 화요일

Viral Video - Double Rainbow

      I am going to talk about something that is calleed the 'Viral Video'. First, I am going to justify the term and then talk about the influence of it. Then, I will bring one example of viral video and talk about my idea about the video.

     First, let me justify the term of viral video. Viral video is one that becomes popular through the process of Internet sharing, typically through video sharing websites and email.

     Now, I am going to talk about the impacts of viral video. Viral video has both good impacts and bad impacts. To talk about the good impacts, viral video can create Internet celebrities, individuals who have attracted significant publicity in their home countries from their videos. Also, it can help teachers to educate their students. They could use educational videos to show their students which helps their studies. Moreover, viral videos can also make it possible that the consumers write the complaints of some companies so the company can improve. On the other hand, there are some bad impacts that viral video gives. First, viral video can cause cyberbullying because the people can put negative things about a person.

     Let's talk more specifically about viral videos. There are many examples of viral videos but I will choose only one and talk about it. The choice that I made is a video called 'Double rainbow'. A man saw a double rainbow in front of his yard and taped a video about it. In the video, the man keeps saying "Oh" or "Oh my god" so even though he didn't wanted to make people funny about the video but he did. Thousands of people watched the video and left comments about it.


     Actually, I thought that the guy who took the picture was kind of overreacting because I thought that he was almost crying when he saw the double rainbow. However, other people had thought differently with me. The Microsoft company thought that was a great idea and used the 'Double Rainbow' in their advertisement and it helped Microsoft to sell their products.
 

Like this, we can see that viral videos can be used in many ways. Overall, I think that viral video is not so bad because viral videos can be used in good ways and even though there are some people who use viral videos in bad ways, most viral videos are used in ways that benefit others and make people interested.

댓글 2개: