2011년 1월 20일 목요일

Day in GLPS - 1st Person Narrative

     I opened my eyes in the morning, just as the alarm rang. I got up on the bed but I almost got hit by the celling so I lowered my head. Then I went down the stairs and headed for the bathroom. Some of my roommates got up earlier and they were getting ready for breakfast. After I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I headed for room 910, to wake up my friends. I was allowed to go in room 910 anytime I want except the studying period and in the night. As I thought, everyone in room 910 were sleeping. I started to wake up all of them and after 10 minutes, they all woke up. With them, I went to eat breakfast which was fantastic.

     When we got back to our rooms, we all got ready for the Advisor Time. I am in class 26, so I went to Da-san building to see Mr. Baumgardner. Our class had some interesting conversations about camp and actually, it was very interesting to listen to my classmates' stories. One of the interesting stories was the story of Sun Woo and she told us about her roommate, who was angry about the other roommates putting a tape on her eyes.

     After the Advisor Time, we went to Chung-mu building to attend a History class. At this time, we had to present a presentation to all class and also Mr. Ganse, who was the History teacher. My topic was about Anchises, who is the father of Aeneas, the founder of Rome. I thought that I will do a terrible job but after the presentation, I thought that I did a better job than the last week. After all classmates finished their presentation, we had to choose another topic and mine was about 'Dido and Aeneas, Carthage and Rome'.

     I ate lunch after the 4th period and it was quite good. I liked today's menu. At 2 o' clock, I went to Debate class, which was Mr. Baumgardner's class. In the Debate class, we debated about abortion. Steve, Justin, and I were in the same team and I argued for the Opposition. The Government were Lily, Julie, and Sung Jae. Although we weren't excellent, Mr. Baumgardner said that we did a fine job. I thought that the Opposition lost but it wasn't. We won by 1 point. I thought that we should improve more because we just won by 1 point.

     :Lastly, I went to Writing class and Mr. Crawford told us to write things in our blogs. Now I am writing something to post in my blog and this is the consequence of it. Even though today is not finished yet, I think that today was a fine day like the other days because unless I didn't have something terrible until now. I hope that today will just past like this so it could be ended as a fine day.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기